|Please submit the following with all requests in-county or deputized to another county.|
| 1. Cover sheet that includes: Attorney’s Name, Address, Phone Number and extension.
2. Name and address for each separate party to be served.
3. One (1) self-addressed envelope per docket number.
4. One (1) copy of the Posting Order or other Court Order for any form requesting special service.
5. Applicable Fees (please see Fee Schedule for details, this also includes any out of county fees for deputizing another county).
6. One (1) copy of paperwork for service per defendant to be served- We do not need extra copies of paperwork to be served, extra copies will be discarded.
Any Questions Contact the Civil Division at:
Phone: (724) 548-3265
Fax: (724) 548-3264
|Sheriff Fees and Advance Costs|
As of January 1, 2019 there will be new Sheriff Fees and Costs.
Click link below.
|Filing Requirements for Writs of Execution|
|1. Two (2) time-stamped Writs of Execution (filed in the Prothonotary’s Office)
2. One (1) Claim for Exemption Form (filed in the Prothonotary’s Office)
3. One (1) Postage –paid envelope addressed to the defendant
4. One (1) Postage –paid envelope addressed to the attorney or pro-se party filing the Writ
5. The Applicable fee (See Fee Schedule for Details)
|1 Two (2) time-stamped Writs of Execution (filed in the Prothonotary’s Office)
2 One (1) Claim for Exemption Form (filed in the Prothonotary’s Office)
3 One (1) postage-paid envelope addressed to the defendant
4 One (1) postage-paid envelope addressed to the attorney or pro-se party filing the Writ
5 Three (3) copies of Interrogatories to Garnishee (these are optional)
6 The applicable fee (see Fee Schedule for Details)
|Levy & Garnishments|
|1. Paperwork required for each type of service as set forth above
2. The applicable fee (see Fee Schedule for details)
|Please Note: Sample forms for the Writ, Claim for Exemption, and Notice of are in the Pennsylvania Rules of Civil Procedure, which are also available online. We cannot provide the forms and we cannot give legal advice.|
|* These requirements are per each defendant. Please make additional adjustments as needed per additional defendants. Please check with the Armstrong County Prothonotary’s Office for their Fees for Service.*|