Janet D. Talerico - Executive Director
326 Water Street, Suite 1
Kittanning, PA 16201
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The Armstrong County Area Agency on Aging provides programs and services for Armstrong County residents primarily age 60 and over.
The Agency is a community service agency for older adults providing information and services to help seniors remain active and independent in the community. The Agency is funded through the Pennsylvania Department of Aging, the Federal Older Americans Act, the County of Armstrong, service fees and private donations of seniors and their families.
The Armstrong County Area Agency on Aging was established in 1976 and is one of 52 Area Agencies on Aging in Pennsylvania.
MISSION STATEMENT: Armstrong County Area Agency on Aging is committed to plan, organize, convene, program, and fund, where possible, quality services, preserving the dignity and rights of older adults and advocating for their diverse needs.
This Web site should not be used to convey consumer-specified concerns, emergencies or allegations of abuse or neglect.
ELDER ABUSE REPORTS: Reports of elder abuse (age 60 and over) can be made (anonymously, if neccessary) 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 724-548-3290 or 1-800-368-1066. All reports are investigated by a trained Protective Service Care Manager.
- Advisory Board opening for a Volunteer from the Brady's Bend/Parker area.
- Apprise (Health Insurance) Program needs Volunteers, click here for more information
- Here is info on our Annual Spelling Bee, being held on May 2nd,2013. Deadline for signup is April 30th
- Attached is a tentative calander of events for the Agency in 2013
- Information on our annual Art Exhibit on May 22nd, 2013, can be found here
- Here are 2 files with information on the new Laws for Voting and ID; 1, 2